Before Corona... During Corona..

1. Before Corona I was a longing for a salary hike, today I am longing for my salary

2. Before Corona I was longing for my promotion, today I am holding on to my position

3. Before Corona I was thinking about quitting my job, today I am strongly sticking to my job

4. Before corona I refused to carry my laptop to my home, today I have moved my office to my home

5. Before Corona I was planning for a long vacation, today I am waiting to go back to my workstation

6. Before Corona I was waiting for a weekend, today I am waiting when will corona end

7. Before Corona I was using video call to say hi to my friends and relatives, today I am on a video call with my neighbours too

8. Before Corona I was dressed for the occasion, today there are no occasions to dress

9. Before Corona I was worried about the future, today I am worried about the present 

An invisible virus has changed the way we think and live

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

तू अपनी खूबियां ढूंढ .... कमियां निकालने के लिए लोग हैं |

जो कह दिया वह शब्द थे...

ख़याल जिस का था मुझे ख़याल में मिला मुझे - मुनीर नियाज़ी